METAL ROOF REPAIR AND INSTALLATION IN WISCONSIN AND MINNESOTA
Metal roofs are an excellent choice for property owners looking to replace or upgrade their roofing system. Offering beautiful color selection and long-term durability when properly installed, metal roofs can also add increased value and curb appeal to your home or building.
If you’re planning to install new roofing or have your existing one fixed, don’t settle for anything less than the best. It pays to hire a metal roof specialist to ensure that you get quality products and services for such an important property maintenance project.
As a leading metal roofing company in Western Wisconsin and Eastern Minnesota, Bruce Andrews Seamless Gutters and Construction works with both residential and commercial clients. Our experienced roofing team performs excellent metal roof installation, restoration, repair, and maintenance with conscientious, quality workmanship.
Why Choose Metal Roofs?
Metal rooftops have advantages that give them an edge over roofs made with other materials. These advantages are also the reason why many property owners prefer to get a metal roof installation.
- Tough in Any Condition – A properly installed metal roof can stand up to just about anything Mother Nature throws at it. Our reliable metal roof installation services protect Wisconsin and Minnesota properties against hail, high winds, and extreme temperatures.
- Energy and Money Saver – Metal is considered an energy-efficient roofing material. It provides superior insulation during the winter and saves homeowners up to 40 percent in summer air conditioning costs. Since other roofing types are less durable, they are more prone to damage like leaks and cracks. Homeowners are forced to spend money on these seemingly small and harmless repairs. However, these expenses accumulate over time and eventually can turn out to cost more than metal roofing.
- A Lasting Investment – A metal rooftop is a great investment that pays returns over a lifetime. It can last from 30 to 50 years (or even longer with minimal maintenance). An average asphalt shingle roof is only good for about 15 years, which means you need to have it replaced halfway through the entire lifespan of a metal roof.Metal roofing is simply stronger and more reliable. It does not require as much maintenance or repair. It is truly a more worthwhile investment.
- Home Value – A study by the Metal Roofing Alliance shows that 60% to 90% of a metal roof’s upfront cost can add to your home’s value. Metal roofing’s high standard of quality will help set your property apart in the real estate market.
MORE ABOUT METAL ROOFING
Standing Seam Metal Roofs
The attractive Standing Seam metal roof is our metal roof of choice because the screws are hidden beneath the standing seam rib and are thereby protected from the weather and potential leaks. Available in a wide selection of colors with smooth or textured finish, your 26-gauge Standing Seam steel panels are custom-bent on site to perfectly match your roof’s unique requirements. The look is great!
Pro Rib Panels
Pro Rib roofs are commonly found on pole buildings and come in precut-painted ribbed panels. Installed in overlapping sequence, Pro Rib provides long-term benefits to any building, residential or commercial. Available in smooth or textured finish, 28 or 29-gauge steel, a Pro Rib roof provides years of dependable protection. Consider upgrading your Pro Rib screws with longer-lasting weather-resistant washers.
Trust the Experts
The unforgiving nature of steel roofing requires precision, expertise, and know-how for a proper, leak-free installation. Our Bruce Andrews Seamless Gutters and Construction roofing team has many years of experience and is competent to properly install and service your steel roofing needs. You can trust us to do it right. We know what we are doing.
When You Need Metal Roof Repair
Metal roofs are incredibly durable when properly installed. However, there are times when service is required. Whether it is storm restoration or signs of interior water leaks, we provide efficient metal roof diagnosis and repair for Wisconsin and Minnesota.
Common problems we’ve encountered as metal roof repair contractors include:
- Storm Damage – When a storm rips off part of your roof you need fast efficient service right away! Our roofing team is there for you and will button things up until a permanent restoration can be completed.
- Poor workmanship – Improper installation technique can leave gaps and punctures in the metal roofing, which lead to leaks that grow over time.
- Tears – Tears can form with high foot traffic on the roof, especially during construction, and with high wind force. Of course, tears leak.
- Ponding Water – Accumulated standing water allows water to penetrate seams and can lead to leakage.
- Loose or deteriorated screws – Especially with Pro Rib roofs, screws that are not properly seated in solid wood or screws with deteriorated washers can invite leaks.
Many owners have an “out of sight, out of mind” mentality where their roofs are concerned. We recommend periodic proactive roof inspections. A trip to your attic to look for water stains or other signs of roof leakage may also prove helpful. If you spot a problem or something just doesn’t look right, give us a call! An ounce of prevention can provide a pound of cure!
Call Our Experienced Professionals
Trying to save a buck by doing your own roof repairs could end up costing you much more in the long run, especially with steel roofs! By hiring our professionals, you have peace of mind in knowing we can identify the root problem, use the right equipment, and apply the appropriate fix. Trust Bruce Andrews Seamless Gutters and Construction to diagnose and solve your metal roofing needs with competence and professionalism.
Metal Roofs and Snow / Ice
Unlike shingled roofs, metal roofs are notorious for snow slides which at best can be fun to watch, however, at worst can cause serious injuries. Without warning, especially when the sun warms things up or your roof has heat loss from below, the snow on the roof breaks free, and avalanches down and over the edge. If it happens to be over a doorway you may find yourself blocked from entry or exit. If it happens to be when you are walking out of that doorway, you may find yourself buried!
This same cascading snow can damage your vent pipes or landscaping and even tear your gutters right off your home or building. So, what do you do?
Bruce Andrews Seamless Gutters and Construction has a solution.
Our metal roofing company has a solution. Snow Bar acts as a roof dam or snow brake which holds the snow on your roof until it can melt naturally. Snow Bar can run the full length of your roof lines or just over the area you most need to protect and is generally installed a couple feet up from the edge of your roof.
Polar Blox roof fins can be installed to keep the snow at bay. Both the Snow Bar and Polar Blox come in a variety of colors to blend to the color of your roof and are professionally installed by our team.
In addition to Snow Bar and Polar Blox, our teams will come service your roof with Snow Scrapers and, if necessary, our Ice Steamer, to remove unwanted snow and ice loads for greater safety.
Why Choose US For Your Metal Roof?
- Seasoned Technicians – Our technicians have years of experience under their belts. You can rest easy knowing that your roof — whatever type it may be — will be replaced or repaired by professionals.
- Competent Craftsmanship – Our team is committed to a proper and precise installation. We do it right and follow the highest standards of installation and safety.
- Extensive Selection – You can choose from a wide variety of color options and rib patterns and select a roof that complements the rest of your home/business.
- Efficient Services – We’re easy to work with. We’ll do our best to address your needs in a timely manner and, as much as possible, make sure our work doesn’t disrupt your normal routine. We care.
- Solid Warranty – We stand behind our work. In the unlikely event that your metal roofing encounters any problems related to installation, do not hesitate to tell us. We will come to your property to inspect the roof and make the necessary adjustments.
CONTACT US TODAY
Bruce Andrews Seamless Gutters & Construction provides prompt, efficient, and worry-free metal roofing services to homeowners and businesses in Wisconsin and Minnesota. Our seasoned metal roofing contractors have the tools and expertise necessary to take on any roofing challenge you may have. When you need installation, repair, or restoration work for your metal roof, we can help. Visit our contact page to request a free quote or give us a call at 877-594-7449 today!