13 Reasons to choose metal roofing
- Saves in long-term maintenance costs
- Most roofs come with a 50-year warranty
- Saves in home heating and cooling energy costs
- Resistance to elements in any climate
- Adds re-sale value Costs recouped at more than ¾ of the job cost
- Good for the environment (100% recyclable material)
- Energy tax credit incentives available
- Extraordinary outdoor corrosion resistance and longevity
- Broader range of application than other roofing materials
- Broader range of price levels and products than many other kinds of metal roofing
- Due to their strength and weight. Steel roofs have passed the UL 90 wind tests
- Metal roofing popularity is on the rise because of energy savings, longevity and many other advantages including expanded color options and warranties.
No holes in your roof Guarantee!
We use Hidden Fasteners
Standing Seam Metal Roofing:
Our Standing Seam Metal Roof Products come from Hixwood Metal in Stanley WI. Hixwood Metal Roofing provides 25 color options to choose from (19 in the highly durable Polyester Cool Series; 6 in the Textured Series).
Along side of the color choices you have three rib patterns to choose from. Whether you choose the look of the Super Rib 60, Super Rib 100, the Residential Rib SR-36 or the Snap Panel SR-16, you cannot go wrong – the same high quality steel and finish is one thing they all have in common.