Why Choose Metal Roofs
Metal rooftops have advantages that give them an edge over roofs made with other materials. Some of the benefits that you’ll get when you go for a metal roofing system are:
- Tough in Any Condition – A properly installed metal roof can stand up to just about anything Mother Nature throws at it. Our reliable metal roof installation services protect Wisconsin and Minnesota properties against hail, high winds, and extreme temperatures.
- Energy and Money Saver – Metal is an energy-efficient roofing material. It provides excellent insulation during the winter and saves homeowners up to 40 percent in air conditioning costs.
- A Lasting Investment – A metal rooftop is a great investment that pays returns over a lifetime. It can from 30 to 50 years (or even longer with minimal maintenance).
When Do You Need Roof Repair?
Metal roofs are incredibly durable, but, given the harsh weather in Wisconsin and Minnesota, they also take a beating. It makes them reach the end of their service life faster. In response to the problem, we provide efficient metal roof repair services for properties in WI and MN.
Common problems we’ve encountered on the job include:
- Roof Leaks – Poor installation or workmanship can cause gaps and punctures in the metal roofing, which lead to leaks that grow over time.
- Tears – Tears happen due to high foot traffic on the roof, especially during construction.
- Ponding Water – Accumulated water causes undue pressure on the particular roof area, paving the way for leaks to form.
Call Our Seasoned Roof Technicians
You’ll save a lot if you do your roof repairs on your own, but it could end up costing you more in the long run. By hiring professionals, you have the peace of mind that they can identify the root of the problem, use the right equipment, and apply the appropriate fix.
When you spot a problem with your roof, follow these steps:
- Inspection of the Roof – Many homeowners have an “out of sight, out of mind” mentality when their roofs are concerned. This won’t do. Once you spot a problem, head out and check what might be causing it. .
- Take note of details – which parts are affected, how long has the problem been going on, etc. — the information may help the technicians do their jobs faster. You can also go to the attic to look for water stains or other signs of roof leaks.
- Schedule an Assessment and Repair – Call our team to schedule a free assessment. We’ll uncover the extent of the damage and determine the best way to fix it. If we get the green light from you, we’ll provide a free quote and schedule the repair.
- Schedule Regular Roof Inspections – Roof care doesn’t end at repairs; your roof needs regular maintenance services to extend its service life. We can walk you through our roof maintenance services.
Book a consultation
Bruce Andrews Seamless Gutters provides prompt, efficient, and worry-free metal roofing services in Wisconsin and Minnesota. Our seasoned technicians have the tools and expertise necessary to take on any roofing challenge you may have.