Metal roofing is becoming very popular because it adds durability, beauty, and helps reduce the energy costs of your home. This type of roofing is available in a wide array of colors, textures, and styles, and can suit anyone’s aesthetic preferences. Have Bruce Andrews Seamless Gutters install your Standing Seam Metal roofing to add efficiency and style to your home while saving money at the same time.
- Proven performance expectation of 50+ years
- Beautiful styles to match any home or neighborhood
- Interlocking panels for maximum wind resistance
- Fire resistance
- Energy efficiency by keeping homes cooler
Bruce Andrews Seamless Gutters understands what homeowners are in need of when it comes to updating, replacing, and above all saving time and money on exterior renovations such as installing a new Standing Seam roof.
- Longevity Metal roofs can last 40 to 70 years, depending on the material. Traditional asphalt roofing materials have an estimated life expectancy of roughly 12 to 20 years.
- Durability Some metal roofs can sustain wind gusts up to 140 miles per hour, will not corrode or crack, and may be impact-resistant (depending on which metal you choose). In addition, metal roofs don’t need the periodic costly maintenance that other roofing materials often require. However, they should be inspected periodically to make sure no repairs are required.
- Safety Metal roofs will not spark and ignite into flames during a wildfire or lightning strike.
- Energy efficiency Metal roofs reflect solar radiant heat, which can reduce cooling costs by 10% to 25%.
Surprisingly, properly installed metal roofing is no noisier than any other type of roof. Metal roofing is typically installed over a solid substrate. Additionally, the attic and insulation provide a sound barrier. If you wish to have Bruce Andrews Seamless Gutters, LLC install Standing Seam metal roofing over your existing roof, the metal roof will most likely be raised over the existing roof by means of furring strips. These furring strips will create an air pocket which will further deaden sound.
Standing Seam Metal Roofing in various western Wisconsin cities, Ellsworth WI, River Falls WI, Hudson WI, St. Croix County WI, Pepin WI, Hager City WI, Prescott WI, Bay City WI, North Hudson WI, Eau Claire WI , Durand WI, Alma WI, Nelson WI, Lacrosse WI , Benefits and advantages of installing a new Metal Roof on your home is important to Bruce Andrews Seamless Gutters,LLC.