Professional Commercial Roof Repair Contractors in Wisconsin
In the case of roofs, the old adage, “Out of sight…out of mind” can lead to significant and costly damage to your roof and to the structure below! Roof problems, such as leaks, cracks, and even plant growth(!), will diminish the effectiveness and lifespan of your current roofing system. Delaying commercial roof repair and maintenance not only has adverse effects on the building itself, it also has negative financial consequences for building owners. Lowered property value, poor tenant retention, higher energy bills, higher repair bills, and safety risks for both workers and customers are just a few.
Being proactive in the care of your commercial roofs is a wise strategy. A strong and water tight roof acts as an armor for your property and protects your building from the negative effects of the harsh weather conditions in Wisconsin and Minnesota.
Bruce Andrews Seamless Gutters and Construction provides reliable, quality roof repair and replacement, as well as regular maintenance for your establishment. We take care of your commercial roofing needs.
SERVING BUSINESSES WITH INTEGRITY
The Bruce Andrews team brings to every job a commitment to be honest and thorough when examining your roofing and gutter needs. Sometimes a small repair will be what you need. At other times a major concern will need to be addressed to complete the job correctly for the long haul. We will respect you by presenting the options for your decision.
COMPREHENSIVE SERVICES FOR YOUR COMMERCIAL ROOF
Commercial establishments in the Midwest deal with harsh seasonal elements, with severe winds and strong rains. Businesses need a durable, properly installed roof that can withstand adverse weather conditions and deliver years of reliable service.
As a trusted roofing contractor in Wisconsin and Minnesota, we offer a suite of services for diverse commercial roof structures.
- Roof Repair – Commercial roofing systems can take a beating from the harsh elements. The heat from the sun, the pouring rain and hail, and the ice and snow during wintertime can cause problems on your roof. You can rely on Bruce Andrews Seamless Gutters and Construction to work with you and your insurance company to get the repair done. Our roofing team provides an effective, efficient, and fast solution for holes, punctures, leaks, or other roofing-related challenges.
- Roof Installation – Make us your go-to source for quality commercial roof installation. No project is too big, too small, or too complex for our team. We have the skill and experience to install roofing systems with precision and craftsmanship. Whether your roof is steel, flat, shingle, shake or a roof that requires special tools or advanced expertise, rely on the BA Seamless team to complete the job efficiently and effectively. We will get it done.
- Roof Restoration – When the weather throws a doozy or an unfortunate event injures your roof, you need someone to put your building back together. We will meet and work with your insurance company, advocate for just treatment on your behalf, and restore your roof to protective status.
- Need partial restoration? Some commercial roofs, though not quite ready for a full replacement, still need some intensive TLC. Invite us out to comprehensively assess your roof’s needs and discuss options. We will work to revitalize and restore your existing roof giving that part of your building more years of service before you incur the pricier total replacement.
- Roof Maintenance – Our regular and proactive maintenance services address debris, damage, and dirt, extending the lifespan and look of your commercial rooftop and keeping your business protected. We also provide roof snow removal or steam ice removal as needed. Regular roof inspections catch problems before they turn into disasters.
Not sure which of these services you need for your property? Let our team figure it out for you — with no obligation. We provide free assessments and quotes to our commercial clients.
Why Hire a Commercial Roofing Contractor
While business owners have the option to let their facility manager or workers fix their roof problems, hiring a commercial roofing contractor to do the work is more prudent. Here’s why counting on professionals for commercial roof repair in Wisconsin is a good idea:
- Manpower – Commercial roofing companies have the crew necessary to tackle any roofing problem.
- Quality Tools – Roofing contractors have the right tools and equipment to get the work completed.
- Experience – Experienced contractors know the ins and outs of a commercial roof. They can advise you on what’s best for your roofing system. Moreover, they can also prescribe which type of work — repair, replace, or restoration — would be most cost-effective for your business.
- Hassle-Free – Our contractors respect the deadline we’ve agreed upon, so expect your roof project to be completed on time. We keep communication channels open, so if you have concerns, you can easily get in touch with our team.
Specializes in Every Type of Roof
Not all commercial roofs are created equal. At Bruce Andrews Seamless Gutters, our commercial roof repair contractors are experienced and equipped to handle any type of roofing.
Below are the types of commercial roofs we service:
- Metal: Metal roofs are known for their durability and energy efficiency. However, they can still be damaged by severe weather or age.
- Asphalt: Asphalt is a popular material for commercial roofs because it is durable and relatively easy to repair. However, asphalt roofs can be susceptible to damage from severe weather or ultraviolet rays.
- TPO: TPO is a synthetic roofing material that is becoming increasingly popular for commercial buildings. TPO roofs are known for their durability and resistance to weather damage.
If you’re looking for a commercial roof restoration and repair service, contact Bruce Andrews Seamless Gutters today. We’ll be happy to provide a free quote and answer all your questions.
Contact Us Today
Bruce Andrews Seamless Gutters and Construction provides efficient and professional roofing installation and repair services in Wisconsin and Minnesota. You’ll get worry-free, hassle-free, results. Plus, you’ll work with seasoned and courteous technicians who respect your schedule. Expect quality materials and roof repair work that your establishment can enjoy for many years.
When you need repair, installation, restoration, or maintenance for your commercial roof, give us a call at (877) 594-7449 . We provide a free quote.